04 October 2008

Ongoing studies

My Exams in Aug was over, and i attained a Grade 'B' for both. I was expecting a 'A' for one of the modules as it was a pretty easy paper. However, did not manage to make it. Of course, i felt disappointed but got over it and currently preparing for my 3 assignments to be submitted in end Oct. Wow! Only a 3 weeks grace period!

I'm thinking whether should i continue my Masters after my Graduate Diploma, or should i go for Bachelors for the Human Capital Management in UniSim. I find that in Singapore, a local uni cert is still more recognized that any other overseas uni. I've taken my Bachelor of Science in Computing by distant studies, and it seems that government sector don't recognized it at all!

Anyway, i still have 6 more months to think of my education advancement, and right now, i should be more worry about my assignments.....

No comments: