21 July 2008

Exams coming

Wow! It has been quite some time that i did not write on my blog. So many things happened all these while, and my emotions shot up and down. It's so hard to breath because of so much commitments that i have. Basically, i just started my Graduate Diploma 3 months back, and having exams in 2 weeks' time! After that, 3 more modules before i graduate.

I met some very good friend during my studies and after the group assignments, we are real good friends! Thank God for bringing good people around me, and we've made appointments to study for exams. Seems back to school times....haha!

Work life is up and down as i met some setups, must admit that it is pain to go through all these, but i know that's part and parcel of life. I don't blame God as i know God has the best for me, and i'm ready to move on and even to move out of my work place. Perhaps when my heart is more calm, i'll share more about the whole incident.

Now, just focus on exams....and aim for Distinctions! haha!

No comments: