13 October 2008

i heard a word from God.....

While attending the church service last Saturday, the Holy Spirit in me spoke to me about my walk with God. I've been neglecting God due to busy working on my assignments. The voice spoke to me that i've not spending time with Him!
Indeed, for the past one month, my prayers had reduced and my heart is so in to complete all my 3 assignments by month end. I've been using my own strength, my wisdom and placing the heavy burdens on myself. This is the weakness that i've. When i faced with stress, i always use my own strength instead of God's strength.

This morning, while reading the daily bread, there's this verse written:
"Your Word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart." - Jer 15:16

Reading God's words always bring forth relevations and delight. God is so full of wisdom, and he is a God of humor. Sometimes after my prayers, i feel my heart delights, i can smile even walking on the street to think of His greatness! haha...

No comments: