06 February 2008

Jesus for All Minds

As i was searching a song for worship, i came across this video taken from our church.
It was performed by our JAMS church:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encoq6QYuM8
I was really very touched on how Jesus love them despite of their conditions, and how Jesus gave them confidence and hope through His love. I saw how one of them played the keyboard so well, and how one of them spelled the words so well. Though i know it's through some preparation, but i am still very touched because their hearts are so true and sincere when they performed. I cried when i watched this video clip because i am touched that how they shine for Jesus. I feel myself inferior as i compared to them, and i think i must learn my guitar well this yr, and also to excel myself in every area so that I can also shine for Jesus!
"Lord, I am so glad that You love us so much despite of who we are. You do not despise us when we did not meet up to your expectation. You are proud of every of your creation, and did not say You made a mistake when we are not as perfect as what You want us to be. In times, when we are rebellious and turn ourselves against You, You are still our faithful God, waiting for us to repent and return to You once again. God, no amount of words can express Your love towards us, and Your greatness, and what we can do to honour You is to walk righteousness in your ways, and be willing to serve You more. God, thank you so much for everything You have done in my life.Amen"

No comments: