21 January 2008

Discouraged

The whole of Dec was a very hectic month, with piles of work. Going through some dark valleys and almost couldn't get out of it. Feel myself still spiritually weak despite coming to Christ for 4 yrs. Perhaps i should review my relationship with God once again.

I was dishearted because my good friend's sister passed away last Sun. She was diagnosed with 2nd stage cancer, and was fighting against the illness very hard. Though she accepted Christ a week before she passed away, nothing can change her fate. I was praying hard for her sister, and also asked my cg to pray because the bible said, wen 2 or more pray, there is more power. However, she still went home to the Lord, leaving behind her family members. i was defeated in a way, especially my confidence with God.
Then, it comes that my sis cyst in her womb was growing bigger, and i also asked my cg to pray, but she still needs to go operation. Despite of the prayers, it seems that nothing change. i was discouraged by the fact.

just like in Exodus, when Moses delivered the Hebrews from their slavery, it seemed that the conditions became worse, and Moses cried out to God in Ex 5:23. i was crying to God for things around me...and i feel helpless...But i know that God has His timing, and i know that what i can do now is to seek Him, and look to Him for hope...

No comments: