31 March 2008

Recovering

A whole of one month, I've been dealing with my depression. I'm glad that i am beginning to get out of it, and i'm believing for a breakthrough. Life has not been easy, especially my marriage issues. It takes me a lot of courage to seek my cgl's help. I've lost my trust in cgl since the last incident with my ex-cgl, and to open up to talk to cgl takes lots of courage and faith. I'm glad that she is very mature when she is handling our case. Now i believe wat my friend said about the spiritual maturity level. Though she was young, but she knows how to handle issues quite well, and swift in everything, no procrastination. I'm glad that she asked the zs to speak to Andy as it's better for man to talk to man.
Overall, i'm recovering each day, and praying hard for my life to be transformed totally, and to forgive and forget the past.

No comments: